Our clinic provides comprehensive vision testing and eye care services
- Eye health evaluation and vision assessment and glaucoma screening
- Emergency appointments
- Expertise in relieving computer-related eyestrain or vision problems
- Complete optical dispensary, featuring an exclusive collection of quality frames
- On-site lens crafting lab with same day and one hour option where applicable (we do not sacrifice quality for speed)
- Laser vision surgery co-management, including pre- and post-surgical examinations
- Knowledgeable staff to help you select the most appropriate vision care products for your lifestyleneeds
- Full contact lens services, with thousands of quality contact lenses at value prices (many in-stock for immediate purchase)
- Industry-approved safety eyewear
What is an Optometrist?
Did you know that your Doctor of Optometry has as much education and training as your general practitioner or dentist? Dr. McDougall, Dr. Reinders and Dr. Wagner all earned Bachelor of Science degrees before completing their four year Doctor of Optometry degrees.
Doctors of Optometry are primary healthcare providers who specialize in the examination, diagnosis, treatment (prescribing), management and prevention of diseases and disorders of the visual system, the eye and associated structures, as well as the diagnosis of ocular manifestations of systemic disease. You do not need a referral from your family doctor in order to have an eye examination.